With over 15 years of SEO experience in Melbourne, we have spent a lot of this time honing our craft to deliver nothing but the best search engine optimisation services for our clients. Although we are based in Melbourne, we provide our SEO services internationally.
If you're looking to rank higher on Google and bring in lots more traffic, we have solutions for you.
Over the years we have gained a great understanding of what actually works when it comes to SEO. With Google constantly changing their search algorithms and your competitors trying to outdo you, it is extremely important to engage an SEO company that will always be up to date with the best, latest and legitimate practices.
A website that has been optimised with great SEO simply leads to more customers, leads, enquiries and sales.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation also known as SEO is the art of ranking a website higher on search engines such as Google.
The higher a website is in Google search results directly relates to more traffic, clients, customers and leads.
This is done through a variety of methods and includes improvements to your website content but also involves many off-page practices also such as good quality backlinks to your website and more.
Without a decent ranking on Google, your website may as well be invisible. Millions of people use Google to search for what they're looking for every single day, SEO is something you really can't be without this day in age.
How Much Does SEO Cost?
We really wish we could just put a price out there for our SEO services but we prefer to quote each business individually.
This is because all businesses are different. They have different goals and require different ways of meeting them.
When we provide a quote for our SEO services we take many things in to account such as the competitiveness of your industry, your current competitors, the keywords you would like to rank higher for and the geographical area you would like to rank for.
SEO is an ongoing (usually monthly) arrangement. It is ongoing as it take a continuous amount of time to obtain good rankings and to keep them. Your competitors are probably all engaging in SEO, so it really is a constant battle for the top position.
Legitimate Whitehat SEO Services
We only use 100% legitimate and whitehat methods when working on your SEO.
A lot of other Search Engine Optimisation companies will often use dodgy techniques to get your site ranking higher within a short time frame. While this sounds good, the benefits are short lived. Google will eventually penalise your website for this and the possibility of ever ranking your website again could be gone.
Although our methods may take more time and effort, they are 100% legitimate and we work within Google's policies to rank your website. This means once you obtain a good ranking, it will be for a long period of time.
Pros & Cons of SEO
- Long term solution. Your SEO results will continue bringing in traffic as time goes on.
- Can be inexpensive and fast to rank quickly depending on your industry and competitors.
- Ranking high on Google means more traffic to your website.
- Even if you stop SEO, you will still bring in traffic for some time before your website starts dropping rankings.
- Adds real value to your website because of the extra content and optimisation.
- A lot of people won't click ads, they will look for organic search results first which is what SEO will do for you.
- Usually the first place anyone searches for a business, brand or product is Google.
- Can be ran alongside a digital marketing campaign (highly recommended).
- Predictable results / low volatility.
- Can take some time to start seeing results. Digital Marketing would provide instant results but also has it's downsides.
- Can be expensive and difficult to rank quickly depending on your industry and competitors.
- Needs to be an ongoing arrangement to stay ahead of your competitors and keep your ranking.
- No reach on any platforms other than Google and other search engines if you're only doing SEO. Most businesses will engage in SEO services and digital marketing at the same time.