Digital Marketing & Advertising
With over 15 years of digital marketing experience in Melbourne, we have spent a lot of this time honing our craft to deliver nothing but the best marketing services for our clients. Although we are based in Melbourne, we provide our digital marketing services internationally.
If you're looking bring in more traffic to your website or eCommerce store, we have solutions for you.
Over the years we have gained a great understanding of what it takes to run successful ads. Whether they are pay per click (PPC) ads such as Google AdWords or social media advertising such as Facebook Ads, TikTok, Pinterest and more, we can help you.
A well executed and optimised online advertising campaign simply leads to more customers, leads, enquiries and sales.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is usually running paid ads online using platforms such as:
- Google AdWords (Pay Per Click)
- YouTube Ads
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- TikTok Ads
When a digital marketing campaign is setup and running correctly, it will bring more traffic to your website which results in more leads, customers and sales.
Most businesses this day in age should be running some kind of digital marketing ads in order to stay competitive and keep new customers and clients continually rolling in.
How Much Does Digital Marketing Cost?
While we wish we could just put a price out there for our digital marketing services, each business really needs to be quoted individually.
This is because all businesses are different. They have different goals and require different ways of meeting them.
When we provide a quote for our digital marketing services we take many things in to account such as the competitiveness of your industry, your current competitors, the geographical area you would like to advertise in and the platform(s) that suit your business or product best.
Digital marketing is usually an ongoing arrangement that would involve your marketing spend plus an agency fee that is charged to manage, maintain and optimise your ads frequently.
We Run Ads on All Platforms
With our experience in digital marketing, we have found what platform(s) work for what businesses and products.
Each platform has advantage over the other depending on your type of business, goals and products.
Currently, we are able to assist in running advertising campaigns on the following platforms:
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads (via Facebook)
- Google Ads (AdWords PPC)
- YouTube Ads (via Google)
- TikTok Ads
- Pinterest Ads
As Facebook has ownership of Instagram, you can choose to run the same/similar ads on both platforms simultaneously. It is similar with Google, as they own YouTube; the ads can be ran from the same account.
Over our 15 years in digital marketing we know which platform(s) will suit your business, brand or product. We also know how to target the right people at the right time who have a genuine interest in what you have to offer.
There is no point sending thousands of people to your website if they have no interest in your business, product or service. The true success of any ad campaign is in the targeting. We also specialise in writing ad copy and using images/videos that are eye-catching and get the right clicks, at the right time.
Pros & Cons of Digital Marketing
- Instant results. As soon as your ad starts running you will be receiving traffic.
- Can be inexpensive to run ads depending on your industry and competitors.
- Faster results than SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Huge reach across multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Can be ran alongside SEO (highly recommended)
- If you stop your ads, your traffic will also come to a halt.
- Can be expensive to run ads depending on your industry and competitors.
- No long lasting results, once your ads stop your traffic will stop also. SEO provides long term traffic.
- Budget can continually increase over time as competitors increase their ad bids and budgets.
- A lot of people won't click ads, they will look for organic search results first.
- You're only reaching the platforms you're advertising on. Most businesses will engage in SEO services and digital marketing at the same time.
- Often unpredictable/volatile results.